The 6th ACCELERATE Conference took place on 8 – 9 February 2018 in Brussels, Belgium
ACCELERATE, a platform of all stakeholders caring about accelerating new oncology drug development for children and adolescents, invites you to the 2018 edition of the ACCELERATE Paediatric Oncology Conference taking place on 8-9 February 2018 in Brussels, Belgium.
The conference is part of a unique multi-stakeholder joint initiative; the ACCELERATE Platform. Co-organised by CDDF, ITCC and SIOPE, this platform provides a transparent forum enabling patients and parents organisations, academic paediatric oncologists and haematologists, pharmaceutical companies and EU regulatory network representatives to collaborate and jointly address specific obstacles to faster and more effective treatments for children and adolescents with cancer, including the needed changes to the Paediatric Medicines Regulation.
| Why should you attend? |
- To learn from recent successes in paediatric oncology drug development
- To share advancements in the ACCELERATE program
– Multistakeholder paediatric strategy forums
– Fostering Age Inclusive Research (FAIR) trials
– New models for specific paediatric drug development, including repositioning
- To share the new regulatory environment in the US and in Europe and discuss through breakout sessions how to implement paediatric oncology new drug development in this new landscape
- To strengthen international collaborations
| Who should attend? |
Anyone interested in developing new life-saving medicines for children and adolescents with cancer.
| Programme |