ACCELERATE is an international platform of all stakeholders caring about accelerating new oncology drug development for children and adolescents. Co-organised by SIOP Europe and ITCC, this platform provides a transparent forum enabling patients and parents organisations, academic paediatric oncologists and haematologists, biopharmaceutical companies and regulatory network representatives to collaborate and jointly address specific obstacles to accelerate the development of more effective treatments for children and adolescents with cancer.
Why should you attend?
- To learn from recent successes in paediatric oncology drug development
- To share the new regulatory environments in the US and in Europe and discuss in the breakout sessions how to implement new oncology drug development for children in this new global landscape.
- To share advancements in the ACCELERATE program – Multi-stakeholder paediatric strategy forums – Fostering Age Inclusive Research (FAIR) trials – New models for paediatric drug development – International consensus on pre-clinical testing
- To strengthen international collaborations
Who should attend?
- Anyone interested in developing new life-saving medicines for children and adolescents with cancer.