2-3 March 2017, Brussels, Belgium
We would like to kindly inform you that the 2017 edition of the ACCELERATE Paediatric Oncology Conference will take place on 2-3 March 2017 in Brussels, Belgium. Formerly known as CDDF-ITCC-SIOPE Paediatric Conference, the ACCELERATE Paediatric Oncology Conference is a unique occasion for high-level experts to reflect upon and discuss concrete proposals to accelerate new oncology drug development for children and adolescents.
Why should you attend the Conference?
- To discuss successes and failures in paediatric development, and share new initiatives in clinical development
- To discuss the strategies to accelerate new oncology drug development
- To share and discuss the 10 years’ report of the Paediatric Regulation and changes in the regulatory environment
- To share experience and harmonize with the US, Canada, Japan, and Australia
- To further strengthen the collaboration between all stakeholders at the international level (Parents, Academia, Regulators, Pharmaceutical Industry)
Innovative therapies could target several paediatric malignancies and, thus, save many young lives. However today less than 1 in 10 children in relapse with a terminal cancer has access to these types of medicines, and investment in paediatric oncology drug development is insufficient.
Paediatric drug development is currently regulated in Europe via the EU Paediatric Regulation (EC No 1901/2006). 2017 is the year of the 10th year report by the European Commission on this Regulation: 10 years of learning, 10 years of success and failure, 10 years of interaction between stakeholders. A huge experience to build upon in order to accelerate innovation for children and adolescents with cancer.
The Cancer Drug Development Forum (CDDF) office:
- Website: cddf.org– Email: email@example.com – Phone: +32 (0)2 775 02 15
- Address: Avenue E. Mounier 83, 1200 Brussels, Belgium
More details about the 2017 Conference:
- Advance Programme
- About the 2017 conference
- Scientific & Programme Committee
- Networking Event
This event has been recommended by ESO.
Thanks to Adjacent Government & EONS for the media support.